This may be similar to an issue we experienced with VPN client 5.0.07.0290 where the window was actually off screen. Here was our resolution:
For Windows 7:
1. Hold the Alt key, press Tab key until the VPN Client window is highlighted. Release Alt.
2. Hold the Windows key and press the right arrow key once. This should bring the window back on screen.
If that doesn’t work or the user has XP, try this:
1. Alt-tab to the Cisco window
2. Press Alt+Space.
3. Press M.
4. Press any Arrow key.
5. Move the mouse. The window position should now follow the mouse cursor.
- See more at: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/ ... NcN7o.dpuf
1 post • Page 1 of 1